This chic, multipurpose chair or stool has a unique personality and futuristic appearance that's perfect for a variety of applications.
Available in white with an optional seatpad and produced from lightweight poly.
- The three-dimensional polypropylene (PP) shell is reinforced with 15% glass fibres and with a slightly textured surface.
Versatile and adaptable, discover endless possibilities for this chair with a wide array of options:
• Optional breathable made-to-measure foam cushion or anti-slip felt cushion
• Four-legged frame, round tubular aluminium powder coat, optionally available in polished aluminium
• Four-legged frame in lathed natural beech, chrome metal end casings
• Swivel base in white, powder-coated aluminium, or chrome aluminium. Steel pedestal powder-coated or chromed.
• Circular swivel base, white powder-coated steel, or chromed. Steel pedestal powder-coated or chromed.
• Chrome steel tubular skid frame
• Without glides or with glides in plastic or felt
"Good design must be simple, very simple": Martin Ballendat ought to know. Success, prizes and over 70 design awards underline his philosophy.
He has been working as a freelance designer since 1995. He has produced project work for prestigious brand-name manufacturers in 12 different countries (including Italy, Switzerland, USA…). He also lectures at Graz and Salzburg Universities of Applied Sciences.